Rainbow Strings- Ukulele - IN STORE ONLY
A simple way of learning to play the ukulele. It uses a colour coded Aquila strings and musical note system, plus numbered frets to make it easy for beginners to get started. The included book has a visual style to be easy for even early learners to follow.
- The Rainbow Colours Ukulele would be perfect for use at home or school if you're learning to play the guitar for the first time.
- It's a simple way to learn about music and how to play an instrument.
- The ukulele has a wooden construction with colour coded strings.
- The pack comes with a ukulele plus a Rainbow Colours book.
- It is suitable for learners aged 3 and up.
- Visual style of the book is great for ages 3-15 years, as well as students with learning difficulties or dyslexia
- Size: 20-3/4''L x 7''W x 2-1/4''D
- Coloured Nylon strings already strung to the ukulele included in the package
- Quality musical instrument in the size of a Soprano Ukulele.
What's in the box
Soprano sized Ukulele, Aquila nylgut coloured strings & 24 page unique colour-coding book.